What we do
Become a Member
Make a Donation
What SouthSide Lions Club Does
As of 2022, SouthSide Lions has approximately 60 active members. The membership meets twice a month to conduct club business at Pietro’s restaurant on Watson Road. Our club holds several fundraisers throughout the year to support our charitable endeavors. We can cover the costs of eye exams and a pair of glasses for those in need in our service area, as well as the costs of hearing tests.
SouthSide Lions Club also donates between $50,000
$75,000 each year to many other organizations needing assistance in their specific service areas. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you’ll see a small sample of some of the great organizations we’ve helped.
Volunteer! There Are So Many Ways to Lend a Helping Hand
Becoming a Lions Club member is as easy as contacting us through the form on the contact page. Help your community now!
Make a Donation Today
giving online is super easy and secure! Simply click the DONATE button in the header or select the amount you wish to donate above.
Giving By Check
If you want to mail a donation to us, you can send it to the following address:
How Donations Are Used
Donations are used to help fund the events we host, provide care for people in need and more!
Calendar of Events
Our Partners & Sponsors
- Midwest Braille Volunteers (assistance to the blind) more info> www.mbvol.com
- Living Well Village (youth eating disorders) more info> www.livingwellvillage.org
- Salvation Army (various) more info> www.centralusa.salvationarmy.org
- NOI Nephronic Diabetes lnsipidus Foundation more info> www.ndif.org
- Chads Coalitionion (teen suicide prevention) more info> www.chadscoalition.org
- Brendan’s Friday Backpacks (youth hunger) more info> www.brendensfridaybackpacks.org
- T AVIM (technology help for blind elderly citizens) more info> www.tavi-mo.org
- Working trip to Haiti for Ophthalmology students Champions Community Church (food bank) more info> www.wearechampions.church
- Ranken Jordan Pediatric Hospital more info> www.rankenjordan.org
- Finding Grace Ministry (addiction recovery) more info> www.findinggraceministries.org
- Lions Eye Care Clinic
Leader Dogs for the Blind (helper dogs for the blind) more info> www.leaderdog.org